The cabinet has arrived locked. How do I open it?
- Although rare, it is possible for a cabinet to become locked during the shipping process. If your cabinet has arrived locked, please follow these steps:
- Ensure that cabinet is properly level and that all drawers are completely shut.
- If this fails to allow you to open your cabinet, slide a butter knife or something similar along the side of the drawer where the lock is located in case it has become stuck.
- For opening a stuck lateral file, refer to this video guide.
- If none of these methods have allowed you to open your file, please contact our Customer Service Team to request a replacement set of keys. You will be asked to supply your item number or the key code printed on the face of the lock, as well as a full mailing address.